dotm

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자박공주 조회 14회 작성일 2020-10-29 08:31:10 댓글 0

본문

Transformers D.O.T.M. all Roadbuster scenes

I hope that he returns in the 6th one, he's my favorite wrecker, I don't really care about the other 2.
Gzzz Antonio : Hey funny fact lead foot said they wont go any where but he did he died
Mr Troll : If I ever direct a movie for transformers I'm bring back the wreckers
Just some guy With a surprised expression : 1:17 Perfect representation of "Me and the boys" when there's 1 enemy left in the game.
Oh Yeah Jimbo : Leadfoot: American
Roadbuster: British
Topspin: Mute
Anthony Jasso : Omg their Accents
tashapace YT : I love it how hes from Scotland and hes a wrecker
Kevin. Joseph.Letufuga : Rip, ironhide and wheeljack
X Bello : the trio needs more screen time
Nhân Quang Trần : I think Roadbuster is the strongest Wreckers.I mean,Rocket launchers,chainsaw,and machine gun?He is the best.
Nhân Quang Trần : This is going to hurt,ALOT!!!
-Roadbuster,upon tearing a Decepticon apart,and ALIVE.

Transformers: DoTM Highway Chase and Mexican Standoff stop-motion

Transformers: DoTM Highway Chase and Mexican Standoff stop-motion

*All audio belongs to Paramount Pictures and Michael Bay*
this guys here : This is good. Could use some slight work but other than that good job.
Grace Chiang : Zassw
Sean Cedrick Romero : Looks real
Sean Cedrick Romero : Cool
Anthony Julián Aguilar Araya. Araya Fonseca :
Chloe Phan : Hi
Tricia McIntosh : The phone will be using this video is from the wrong movie.you were supposed to use dark of the Moon but instead you use age of Extinction. THE AUDACITY
Kad Joshua : Top .o.
Amar Jadhav : How did you make this video
Narwalz :P : I mean I’m not gonna say u should watch this over the actual thing but this is very original, creative, and it took a hell lot of effort

Transformers D.O.T.M. all Shockwave scenes

I hate Dotm and for me is painful to do a video about it, but since a lot of people asked it, there it is.
Green Boi : Shockwave by nature was a calm (if you may) genius, scientist. Why was he portrayed as some giant Mongolian deathworm-whispering demon? There is nothing in this movie that depicts him expressing anything intellectual in nature (apart from maybe discovering the presence of humans in a certain building merely from the objects falling from it).

I can understand why the Bayverse is hated so much by so many people....
Qing Ning : 5.56 is viable against 5 floors tall giant robots but can never kill a human flesh zombie.
Aaron Jacob : MAN WHY DID MICHEAL BAY DO THIS TO A WONDERFUL CHARACHTER !!!
Peter Lincoln : Shockwave is probably the coolest looking transformer yet he is barely even in the movie
gina llanque quispe : Me el shockwave
Luana Gobert : 0:42 : Me when i realise Im Going Too School instead Of Having Online Class
Kristopher Watson : 'Ah Shockwaves comin'
Videogameboi123 : “OPTIMUS!”
Ethan BLAZE : It is illogical that shockwave has very poor screentime and that he dies
TheLostTrailBlazer : Shockwave is the Captain Phasma of the Bayformer movies.

#dotm

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,079건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--xx3br43b.xn--3e0b707e. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz